Search This Blog

Monday 4 October 2010

A good place to start

So this is my first ever blog and indeed my first ever blog post. For some time now I have been toying with the idea of blogging, everyone seems to do it and I think I would enjoy it and hopefully get something out of it. What that is remains to be seen.

The whole idea behind this blog is to record my Chartership process, help me to evaluate and reflect on what I am doing in the Chartership process. Hopefully in writing this blog it will encourage me to organsie myself, my thoughts and my time a little better than I normally do. I don't know about everyone else but every week I start with good intentions and by Wednesday they have gone out of the window as life takes over and before I know it its Friday I have only achieved half of what I set out to do. Maybe I set myself to many tasks to achieve through the week or maybe I spent to much time on things that are less important or that could be done during the school holidays. Hopefully this blog will help me sort that out.

Let the blogging commence.

No comments:

Post a Comment